Imperial Digital was founded to provide local businesses and nonprofits with the resources they need to compete in the data-driven world. Business owners rely on us to provide them with the technology they need to make the next step. The founder and primary consultant for Imperial Digital is Dr. David Bourgeois. Dr. Bourgeois started Imperial Digital as an extension to his teaching and consulting in the area of data analytics and website consulting. Dave has a Master’s Degree in Management Science from Cal State Fullerton and a Ph.D. in Information Systems from Claremont Graduate University. Other consultants for Imperial Digital include Dr. Bourgeois’ sons and students in his Business Analytics program at Biola University.
The primary services of Imperial Digital are:
- Strategy development. Working with your organization and its data to develop profitable strategies.
- Spreadsheet modeling and optimization. This includes mapping your business’ operations to a spreadsheet model and applying optimization techniques to determine highest profit or lowest cost scenarios.
- Data exploration. Documenting and mapping the data your organization has collected to understand it better and make decisions regarding the best way to leverage it.
- Descriptive data mining. Exploring your data to identify previously unknown correlations and groupings.
- Predictive data mining. Identifying target groups and classifications in order to improve.
- Data visualization. Creating visuals and dashboards from your data to make it more understandable and actionable.
Besides these data analysis services, Imperial Digital continues to serve its clients in the areas of website development and support. Connect with Dave on LinkedIn.